Guillaume Depardieu (Aka xplodwild) or the developer of the app, it made Focal available for all Android devices. Is compatible with most newer devices, but remember that this is a beta release.
The application currently has many additional features for photos and videos, including outbreak, timer, scenes, and shutter speed on some devices. It also has PicSphere, an open source replacement for PhotoSphere. Regarding the panorama mode is still a little unstable. Focal can also make HDR photos add filters and more.
There are probably some small bugs in the application, but it should be pretty stable on next-generation mobile phones. Focal is totally open source, so if you want you can download the code from Github and try to modify it to your taste, and you what do you think of this app?
- First attempt at major enhancements on older devices (such as Galaxy S II or Note)
- Fixed PicSphere crash
- Fixed PicSphere not matching pictures properly
- Fixed PicSphere rendering stopping when pressing Back button
- Fixed Zoom while Focus crash
- Slight optimizations on startup (more to come)
- Fixed Focus ring and Exposure ring picking the wrong point
- Fixed swipe-to-delete getting stuck
Download Focal Camera APK right here.